CUSTOMER NOTICE - COVID 19
COVID 19 UPDATE - Last Updated 18th May 2020
In light of recent Government announcement in modifying restrictions imposed to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, J Donohoe BMW are taking steps to enable a gradual return to business.
Effective from 18th May, we will be reopening our Sales Showroom and Services and Parts departments. We will be making the following changes to business in order to safeguard our customers and staff with safety measures in place to ensure a convenient and safe contactless access to BMW Sales & Services. We are taking extra precautionary hygiene and protective measures to safeguard you when you visit.
Both departments will be running on a strictly by appointment-only basis.
· We recognise the urgent need to prioritise our resources to keep our customers mobile - especially those frontline staff who are providing medical and emergency services support to the most vulnerable in our society and as such we will be prioritising our bookings on this basis.
· A stand-alone check-in desk will be set up with hand sanitizers for both customers and staff.
· We will only check-in 1 person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process.
· Perspex screens have been installed on all Service Advisors workstations to safeguard customer interactions.
· All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
· For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, as long as it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
· We will be operating on a trade delivery basis only. This means that you will need to order your parts by telephone and pay upon delivery by credit / debit card.
· We will no longer be facilitating counter parts sales at our showrooms.
Request your service online now: https://www.donohoebmw.ie/web/request-a-service/
We hope that you can understand the requirement for us to move to this new way of doing business in the short-term. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the advice from the HSE, WHO and Government Departments.
We recognise that this is an extremely difficult and anxious time for all individuals, families, businesses and the wider community and we really appreciate your continued business and support.
Due to the extremely high volume of calls, we encourage you to contact us online whenever possible.
Join us on social media for updates, conversations, and answers to your questions.
Head of Business
J Donohoe BMW.